IRC anyone ?

Happy New Year! Hope this one is better than the previous one! (I hesitate to say "the last one".... ha ha)

KWW

Apparently the survival of the world in 2012 is a result of a miscalculation. 2015 apparently is the correct date. 2 oil changes to go! Suppose there isn,t much point though is there?

Happy New Year! Hope this one is better than the previous one! (I hesitate to say "the last one".... ha ha)

John

Ha. Actually we have a friend who is into all of that sort of mystic stuff and she said that 2011 was the actual date... and it didn't happen. I would not be surprised about a future date popping up. It matches a pattern that fit a book I read "When Prophecy Fails" which tracked a number of "end of the world" predictions over the centuries. Usually the chief instigator claimed some reason for a delay and was able to eek out up to 2 more predictions, each with fewer and fewer adherents. People get tired of selling everything and going to some mountain top.

Have a great new year! KWW

KWW