IRC anymore?

Does anyone do the IRC thing anymore? If so, what channel is it on now? Still AACF on DALnet? Slashnet? It was fun when we did it.. is it that people just don't have the time for that anymore?

Reply to
KITT

Us gunslingers know where to congregate... If ya don't, ya must be a DALLAS cowboy... We know what to do with Dallas cowboys... heh heh j/k, last I knew, slash was the IRC method. If somethin' else is current, I'd like to know as much as Dallas boy here I mean KITT... heh heh

Reply to
7ball

KITT Spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in :

I show occasionally on slashnet. #alt.camaro.firebird

I'm keeping the channel and my account active.

NOI

Reply to
Thund3rstruck
7ball Spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in :

Nerp, no changes...

NOI

Reply to
Thund3rstruck

A DALLAS Coyboy??? In Packer territory?!?! Ouch dude..that hurts.. lol. But was just wondering as I haven't seen anyone on there in a while. Dallas coyboy indeed... lol.

Reply to
KITT

What all do i need to get for this irc thing? i have heard about it for a while now, but could never get anyone to tell me how to do it.

Ben

1998 V-6 Camaro 1999 V-6 Camaro
Reply to
<bgilbert1

The easiest IRC program is mIRC;

Slashnet channel #alt.camaro.firebird

Reply to
FBR

: >> -- : >> Well, catch you later, : >> -KITT : >> 1985 Blue Camaro 2.8L w/ T-tops : >> 1988 Blue Firebird Formula 5.7L w/ T-tops : >> (Still looking for an '82 Black T/A!!!) : >

: > What all do i need to get for this irc thing? i have heard about it : > for a while now, but could never get anyone to tell me how to do it. : >

: > Ben : > 1998 V-6 Camaro : > 1999 V-6 Camaro : : The easiest IRC program is mIRC; :

: : Slashnet channel #alt.camaro.firebird

I'm more partial to Visual IRC or to Trillian muhself. But any client will do.

GLK9MM