Looking for reproduction running trim for a 70-73 Camaro

Does anyone know where I can find the running stainless trim for my 73 RS camaro. Not the rocker trim in the door but the nice strip along the bottom
of the car that runs from the rear of the front wheel all the way to the back. It looks like it was an option on some cars and looks fantastic with Yellow and black cars.
Michael
On Fri, 15 Apr 2005 02:58:20 GMT, "Michael Lenardon"

http://www.yearone.com /