Observation: 2001 Roof Paint lifting bubbles?

I was washing my 2001 Trans Am this afternoon and noticed something new.
In the small roof area behind the T-tops, there seems to be paint chipping off in small bubble like areas, as if there were welds or
rivets under the paint. There are about 7 of them, all showing silver underneath.
Anyone have this problem?
Thanks, Edd