OT: Beware Bigifig@aol.com just sent me the Cydog worm

Page 2 of 2

Not much, just been workin'... Pissed me off to have to drive to Dayton, NV a couple days ago with a battery I just bought on the way out there only to find that brand new battery dead-off-the-shelf at 11 pm when no one else is open... Other than that, voting and dealing with some crapass lawfirm from GA... Gettin' married on the 19th
7ball spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in

Grats in advance...
Stay around for a while this time, OK? :)
NOI
I agree.. congrats... and take your jacket off.. stay a while.. :-)
-Geno 1985 Blue Camaro 2.8L w/T-tops (148k and going... getting worried) 1988 Blue Firebird Formula 5.0L w/T-tops 1985 Brown Firebird 5.7L w/5-Speed (No T-tops though) Still looking for an '82-'84 T/A w/T-tops or parts from one

Update: Not getting married, she decided she can't move (said she prayed on it for the last six months, and every time the answer came back sayin' she shouldn't move)... Honestly, I don't know how I feel about it, but I'm not all that broken up at the moment... I kinda felt like things weren't right for a while. Anyway, I've got an 1100+ sq. ft. apt to myself, a hot chick at Long's hittin' on me all the time, and a chick from Sac that's been into me for 4 years... Things aren't horrible, even if they're not what I'd have liked =)
7ball spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in

Well, if things didn't feel right then it's for the best... Hell, you'll most likely find someone better real soon... :)
NOI
swiftboatvet spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in
<snip>

<snip>
No you are not, but the proxy you use is...
Also, here's a little tip. Using unknown proxies may be harmful to your system. You see, a lot of them are really traps set up by someone to get username/password info, or possible good IP addys to target.
And that's why, in certain situations, a quick e-mail to the owner of one with a certain threat will usually yield all their logs on a specific person... :)
Now, can we finally get back to f-bodies and quit this innane bullshit?
NOI
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (David McNally) wrote in message
NOI