OT: OMG!

Wow...kinda' funny really. Stupid Street Racer.
E46_M3_VS_Eclipse_GSX http://members.ij.net/gg/E46_M3_VS_Eclipse_GSX.wmv
And, the aftermath http://www.sixtyfoot.com/vids/aftermath-low.WMV
GLK9MM wrote:

    Was the M3 Really even trying? Bet you he laughed as he passed those kids. Charles
OK, I'm no street racer, but I've seen my fair share of these sorts of videos...
1> I agree with Charles... I don't think that M3 was even racing the guy... 2> Maybe it's because I'm stationary and viewing it as a third party, but it didn't sound like Eclipse-Boy was taking off too incredibly hard... The scenery didn't fly by too quickly and I only watched it once, but the engine didn't sound like he was cranking it up too high before shifting... 3> This looks like a testament to either shitty Jap crap or shitty do-it-yourself mods (or should I say "OVERDO-it-yourself?") - Considering he was taking apart his own engine (further than a lot of coke-addict teens would - did you notice the coke nail on that pinky finger?), I'm guessing he had just added all sorts of nonsensical shit to his engine and that pathetic race was the "test drive."
Live and learn... Then buy American... (But hopefully they'll "live and learn" first because videos like this bring me so much joy and amusement through their rice-loving pain).
In quite a cynical mood, FH674

I DID notice the coke-nail on his pinky finger...!
T.