more racing vids

Wow...kinda' funny really. Stupid Street Racer.

> > E46_M3_VS_Eclipse_GSX >
> And, the aftermath >
> Martin > '01 Formula - MTI Air Box Lid, K&N Filter, Hurst-6, > SLP Cold Air Induction & Smooth Intake Bellow > Corsa Catback w/Premium Tips > '83 V45 Magna >

Was the M3 Really even trying? Bet you he laughed as he passed those kids. Charles

That was entertaining! Does anyone know where there are some more good street racing videos online? They are kind of fun to watch, especially the rice cars, my son says they sound like lawnmowers.

Terry

Reply to
Terry

I remember some one descibing the sound as angry bumblebees. I like that desciption better.

Reply to
Phil Indablank

Hah, sounded like the bees got out of the beehive on that video when the engine blew! Too funny....

Terry

Reply to
Terry

I always thought they sound more like slightly-out-of-tune 2-strokes with a case of 'roids, myself....

Reply to
ElectroPig

I think it's hilarious when ricers do like the cat in the vid and keep revving it and hitting the rev limiter. Almost feel like hollaring, "Hey dumbass, look at the tach".

Reply to
FBR

The whole video reminded me out of a scene from "Wayne's World", the guy 'narrating' also sounded like Napoleaon Dynamite!!.."Dude, my parents are going to be so pissed off!!!!"

T.

Reply to
Terry