Funny video clip

thats not funny....

Reply to
jasonp

Ok, I guess there was no reason for me to puke then..

jasonp

_ad

Reply to
Jo

If you this think that is funny you need some serious help.

Reply to
Fred W.

Agreed. Don't make me sic my cat on you! :-)

"I can hammer it back into shape later." :wq!

Reply to
Shaggie

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)

Sorry, I gotta agree...even if it was computer generated, it was not funny in the slightest when I saw it. Disgusting/Horrific. NOT funny. I do have a cat, though. Maybe the cat-haters of the world thought it was funny.

I did think the clip that went around of the cat grabbing the fan blade and being swung around the living room at high speed was very funny, though, mind you!

Reply to
Bob

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)

L.W. (ßill) Hughes III did pass the time by typing:

They do that. They also tend to roll off the window sill every now and then.

It was good graphics work though. Maybe next time they could do it with a baby looking out the window. Oh wait, that's actually happened. (ps. That is the reason you don't see the press down to raise the window switches anymore and you now have to lift to raise)

I remember that.

There is also a clip where a cat strangles itself on webcam. The cat was playing with a sodapop plastic carrier and got it wrapped around its neck. No one could locate the house or notify the owner since there was no way to determine where the webcam was. :/ Some lessons are hard.

Reply to
DougW

I think cats are great. Every good four wheeler should have a few... They can always be thrown under the wheels for traction.

Reply to
Charlie

Let me get this straight... a real cat gets stuck on a fan and spun around and that's funny... a fake cat gets decapitated and that is "Disgusting/Horrific"... you are sick man... real sick.

> _ad

Jo

I like cats, but frankly I could think of similar things when I walk out to my cat-scratched car after I spent 10 hours polishing and waxing it...

Reply to
DragonRider

HAHA...Silly kitty make me laugh!!

Reply to
SB

DragonRider did pass the time by typing:

I don't worry about kitty scratches anymore, as long as she doesn't scratch the seats. Several trips to Texas and those ...... damn bodark bushes have left my ZJ with several pinstripes.

What's wax? :)

Somewhere under the dirt I think there is some.

Reply to
DougW

There is another with a pigoen at the Snopes description,

don't think I would enjoy watching Moe actually poke Larry, Curly, andShemp in the eyeballs either.

Reply to
Paul Calman

I have many cats and I thought it was hilarious.

> _ad

Dave Milne

LOL yes, Bill, I've seen that one before. And it is very funny. Cats can definitely do some stupid things sometimes. I've caught mine doing things very similar before. I once put a cup over my sister's cat; I then took a video clip of it as it backed around in circles trying to get away (rather than simply reaching up with its paw and knocking the cup off, like my cat did). hehehe

I'll see if I can find the vid and post a link to it.

Reply to
Bob