Re: Your Selection

Alejandro Magno spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in

How would you like your sons and daughters to look like ?

Who cares? Here in aacf we care what type of mods you have, not by the paint job.

NOI

Reply to
Thund3rstruck_N0i

Doesn't explain dubya then... does he have off days?

rhys

Reply to
rnf2

This is a forum for gearheads and F body enthusiasts. Leave the racial BS at home. If you want to talk about horsepower, or E.T.s you are welcome to post but leave that other crap outside.

EODKID

> > > or

Reply to
eodkid

"eodkid"

ok guys i guess thats the que to snip the cross posts from the headers and keep it in your own forum

--

S.S.I.N.

Note the "To:" line on the original post ... rec.autos.4x4,rec.autos.rod-n-custom,alt.autos.camaro.firebird,alt.autos.dod ge.trucks. I didn't get it in your Camaro/Firebird NG... but I've been getting it and

*all* the crossposted replies in the group I originally read it in. Replying to all groups proliferates the OT posting... in a big way. Clearly, the original post was a crossposted spam. But, much like the flu, it can be hard to keep from spreading. At least, in my reply (to alt.autos.camaro.firebird, only), that won't happen. Regards, Bryan
Reply to
Bryan Swadener

My post was about Politics, not Race. Dubya bashing as a matter of fact.

But as to Hp, does anyone know what the 620Hp, 650 ft/lb, GM 572ci V8 crate motor costs? as vs. the 650Hp, 645 ft/lb Jaguar 7.3L V12 factory race engine?

which would make the better strip racer?

also WTF is a F-body?

rhys

Reply to
rnf2

rnf2 spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in

The OP is obviously a troll. The sooner everyone plonks (killfiles) his ass the sooner all of the groups cross-posted to will get back to normal.

No idea. Have you checked out different hi-performance sites for Jags?

Camaro or Firebird.

NOI

Reply to
Thund3rstruck_N0i

"Thund3rstruck_N0i" > The OP is obviously a troll. The sooner everyone plonks (killfiles) his ass

sometimes we get borded and troll the trolls :-) and we know how easy it is to get a kkk guy fired up LOL

(my last post to this thead)

--

S.S.I.N.

where is your source on this info, i think the first remains were found in china.

Reply to
Hitman0187

> > > or

:-)