Volkswagens & Beer

If ever there was a Volkswagen for the beer lover in you, then here it is on Ebay.

Bill Berckman

Ok, I admit I love my beer, but that would bee a stretch!

J.

Reply to
P.J. Berg

Err, be that should be.... :=]

J.

Reply to
P.J. Berg

It's not Guinness, so it's not beer.

Reply to
Etaoin Shurdlu

Guiness is good. But there are many other beers out there that are excellent........See photo in link attached

Complete with beer review........for what it's worth.

If I like a beer, I'm not all to worried what a beer critic thinks about it. Remove "YOURPANTIES" to reply

MUADIB®

If A Quiz is Quizzical, What is a test?

The Peacemaking Meeting scheduled for today has been cancelled due to a conflict.

Reply to
MUADIB

Funny I thought Guinness was stout not beer anyhow...

Reply to
Michael Cecil

Stout is a kind of beer. It uses roasted barley, and malt, or other roasted ingredients other than hops.

Reply to
Etaoin Shurdlu

"Etaoin Shurdlu" schreef in bericht news: snipped-for-privacy@news.supernews.com...

This is beer:

or this:

these are my favorite:

There is a bigger world outside Guinness... :) Roger

Reply to
bug '59

I say, let us embark to experience this new world! On you?

Reply to
Etaoin Shurdlu

"Etaoin Shurdlu" schreef in bericht news: snipped-for-privacy@news.supernews.com...

Cheers

Reply to
bug '59

La Trappe is overrated weisbier...(In my book anyway(tastes like something leftover from a previous party...) not my kind of poison)

J.

Reply to
P.J. Berg

Drink locally,

When anyone in an AC VW comes in, I'll buy 'em the best ale in a hundred miles!

Reply to
hh

This is my second home..:

J.

Reply to
P.J. Berg

I try and get here every 6 weeks or so :-(

James

Reply to
Juper Wort

Hate to disapoint you Jorn, but La Trappe is not only white beer. There is also Blond, Dubbel, Trippel and Quadrupel. But i do agree; The white one isn't all that much To me Hoegaarden white is the best white beer (known to me of course)

But it is wine that has my atention at the moment :)

Roger

Reply to
bug '59

Reply to
NowhereMan

Where I used to hang out. It's remodeled in this picture, probably for the first time in a few hundred years.

NowhereMan

Yes, I have in fact tried a couple of them.. Must admit it has been awhile so I cant remember the details..

J.

Reply to
P.J. Berg

HA! *time* has nothing to do with that ;)

Jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson

I sell all of them at my place. My favorite is is either Maes or Cooper's pale ale.

Reply to
Paul Broadway