Short in radio wiring Harness.

I hit a good sized pot hole. & now my radio fuse keeps blowing in the fuse panel.(25amp) I checked the hook up's in the rear of the radio & in the fuse panel. I
can't find any wires grounded out. Has anyone had this problem before ? Or should I start from scratch & rewire the whole system again ?
Thanks in advance
1986 IROC 4BBL

I'd say find a cheap replacement stereo in a 'yard, or another source and if there is no more problem, then it's the unit. If the probem is the same, then it's the wiring to the unit.
The Vampire, "Muffin Man"
--
Do not taunt Happy Fun Car.

you have 2 radio fuses constant 12v and acc 12v which fuse?
: I hit a good sized pot hole. & now my radio fuse keeps blowing in the fuse : panel.(25amp) : I checked the hook up's in the rear of the radio & in the fuse panel. I : can't find any wires grounded out. Has anyone had this problem before ? : Or should I start from scratch & rewire the whole system again ? : : Thanks in advance : : 1986 IROC 4BBL : :
Good news I found the short thanks for the help. It was on the hot wire. It was a pain to find but it was fixed.
Cheers