What the hell happened!?!

This joint used to be hoppin' man!
I realize that Pontiac got clobbered, but we used to talk about all sorts of OT stuff, not just cars and modding.
And of course....dealing with the trolls.
Where is everyone?

I've noticed this too. The group seemed to be coming back to life and then dropped off again. I hope it picks back up because us cats with Pontiacs will be needing each other as parts get scarce. I've been buying up anything not nailed down because I have NO intention of getting rid of my beloved Third Gen Birds.

Unfortunately I just got rid of my 2K SS vert. Well, not totally unfortunately because she was really showing her age and all the little plastic parts were popping off and the top was just about beat. At 132K, it's the longest I ever owned a car. -- lab~rat >:-) Do you want polite or do you want sincere?