QSLIM! What the hell happened Sunday????!!!!

Heard a BBC report; all they said was something about 4 laps and that Michelin is considering reimbursing all 120,000 spectators the price of their tickets!

Since I don't have Speed, and CBS showed the CART (oops, Champ Car) race, I have no idea what happened. Enlightenment please?

And CART (Oops, Champ Car) Just isn't the same without Rick Mears... :(

Reply to
hachiroku

badgolferman

Reply to
hachiroku

I dunno.....F1 drivers with Michelin tires may not be able to drive at Indy without a chicayne at a particular turn, Michelin forbade them to drive, then folded this need into Indiana criminal law...if you know a crime may be committed...it's bizarre. Look it up, it's convoluted as hell. And very girly, (this is from a girl)

Reply to
mmward