What happened to Bugsport?

What happened to Bugsport? Did it move or is it nomore? I went to

but all I got was "Not Found The requested URL /bugsport/ was not found on this server."

Reply to
D.J.

Bugsport was there Friday evening. Now it looks as though the entire notweird site is down. I'm wondering why/what happened too. Maybe their server fell off line?

Glenn

Reply to
62V 15210

I emailed Ted, as of Sunday afternoon, they do not know.

BG

Reply to
Bill Glass

It's back!

Jeff DeWitt (deep in the heart of Dixie)

Reply to
JeffDeWitt

YIPPEE!!!!!!

Glenn

Reply to
62V 15210

Thanks! i needed my weekly laugh dose...

Reply to
D.J.