What tool to use to cut rusty floors?

I'm fixing up my '79 TA & have to finish the floors & interior. What tool should I use to cut out the rusty part of the floor? I've got a large compressor & air chisel, but should I get a die grinder or
shears of some sort? I don't have too much to cut, but I want to do whatever's easiest.
Chris wrote:

    I would use either a metal blade in a sawz-all, or a sheetmetal shear bit in a air hammer/air chissel.
    The problem with Die Grinders with cut off wheels is, sparks. A shower of sparks can set any remaining jute padding on fire. The sparks contane hot metal and disk castoff can ruin your windshield as well.
Charles
On Mon, 14 Feb 2005 18:25:58 GMT, Charles Bendig

Thanks. I'll see about the shears. They seem like they'd be pretty smooth to operate.
Chris
Charles Bendig wrote:

Aye,     I'd say reciprocating saw is probably the way to go too. Shears or snips are decent depending on how heavy the flooring is. But the saw will likely provide you the best leverage.
--
Martin
'01 Formula - MTI Air Box Lid, K&N Filter, Hurst-6,