Which size Wheels

Hi, I have a 69' Camaro RS fully restored (Except for wheels and upholstery) and took 5 years to complete. (Body by DB Custom Newberg Oregon and mechanical was done by McGee's Auto Service Lake Oswego
Oregon Steve Heino) But am looking for a little hlp. I want to get wheels for it now and was wondering if someone other then this 63 year old man had an idea on wheel size. I've been leaning towards 15x7's in front and 16x8's in the back with American Racing torque Thrust II wheels. Anyone have any thoughts on this. What they have seen I may want to consider?
Thanks

Sounds like a fantastic restoration! There are more choices for wheels/tires than ever before (even so, I have rally rims on my '68!). Post your question on www.camaros.net and you'll get lots of ideas, some folks will have pics of their car with various wheel/tire combinations.
Terry (tmannet is my username on the Team Camaro site, see you there!)
Terry wrote:

Great! I'll head there. Thanks for the tip. Yeah it is Daytona Yellow, plan at this point at least to put a black 'HALO' vinyl top on and same black/White Hounds toot interior be re-done.

Colors sound fantastic, years ago I had a '69 Camaro w/ that type vinyl top, it's great combination, I'd like to see some pics of the car-
T.M.
ps To use that Camaro site, you have to create an account and go to 'forums.' I didn't know that for a long time... the forums are very busy and can be addicting! (by the way it's not my web site, but I do refer people to it because you'll never get as much free advice anywhere else except maybe a car show!
T.M.