Wow havent been here in years!!!

Page 2 of 2
Richard Krause spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed

Cool, but I am curious how you did the NO2 with the procharger...
NOI

I used components from NX. Two "Shark" nozzles in the intake ~6in in front of the throttle body fed from one set of solenoids. The key to getting it to stay together is good quality parts, low CR, cold plugs, and water/methanol injection.
Rich Krause
Richard Krause spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed

Sounds like you've thought it all out... Good job!
NOI