Wow havent been here in years!!!

Richard Krause spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in

Cool, but I am curious how you did the NO2 with the procharger...

NOI

Reply to
Thund3rstruck_N0i

I used components from NX. Two "Shark" nozzles in the intake ~6in in front of the throttle body fed from one set of solenoids. The key to getting it to stay together is good quality parts, low CR, cold plugs, and water/methanol injection.

Rich Krause

Reply to
Richard Krause

Richard Krause spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in

Sounds like you've thought it all out... Good job!

NOI

Reply to
Thund3rstruck_N0i