Anyone here been to Japan?

As me & the missus are off at the end of January.

Any tips or hints?

We are off to see a concert whilst there at the Budakan stadium.

I would like to visit Hiroshima, Kyoto & a couple of other places.

Got a stonking deal for the flights hotel etc!

Nige

-- Subaru WRX (The Bitch)

Series 3 Landrover 88" (Albert)

"If you tolerate this then your children will be next"

Reply to
Nige

Had some sushi once !

Reply to
Stuart Adair

They have Sainsbury's in Japan now?

Reply to
wayne

I've mostly just been in and around Tokyo. There's a sumo tournament in January at the Ryogoku Kongikan Hall in Tokyo, and it's right by the Edo Museum which is worth seeing. The John Lennon Museum is in north Tokyo, and if you like gadgets go to Akihabara Electrical Town.

Reply to
Charlie Choc

Had a japanese girlfriend once, she had one of those silk dressy things, cultured bloke me y'know.

Regards. Mark.(AKA, Mr.Nice.)

Reply to
Mr.Nice.

So Mr.Nice. was, like