Ford Escape

I now have a 2001 Ford Explorer and am thinking of buying a 2007 Escape. Any advice. Does anyone own one, and like it or hate it

Reply to
LarryG via CarKB.com

I now have a 2001 Ford Explorer and am thinking of buying a 2007 Escape. Any advice. Does anyone own one, and like it or hate it

Reply to
LarryG via CarKB.com

It's a nice vehicle but it's dated compared to the competition. Check out the Hyundai Sante Fe, Honda CRV, Toyota Rav4 etc before you decide. All the above vehicles are more modern and refined than the Escape.

Reply to
Bob

Not true, the Escape outsells all of the others plus it has a state of the art safety canopy inside it. It is rated #1 by most auto mags and a consumer best buy. I would hold out for the 2008 model that is due out very soon. Want 4 wheel drive that the 2008 is first choice as again it's drive system if much more advanced than Honda or Toyota. Not saying the others are not any good as they are all good small SUV's, can # 1 in sales give you a clue of what people want. No I don't own one as I need V8 power to pull my bass boat but if I needed a small SUV the Escape is my first choice. Talk about dated, Honda and Toyota still have their spare tire out back, Ford dropped the outside mounted spare in 1991 with what they call the Explorer. Google the Escape and check out what others have to say about it than drive one to put some fun back into your life.

R> LarryG via CarKB.com wrote:

Reply to
Ron & Maggie