Loud hum in 95 Explorer

Hey all! I just bought a used 95 Explorer that is super clean and in great shape. I noticed that when I start the car, whether it be warm or cold, and intermitently, there is a loud hum that doesn't go away until I'm actually driving it. For the life of me I can't figure out where it is coming from. Any ideas? Thanks in advance!

Reply to
Chrissie

Well, now that I've done a little search here using keyword "humming", I see I'm not alone! I think I have a better idea now of what might be causing this. If anyone has any other ideas, please, let me know. Thanks! :)

Reply to
Chrissie

at idle the hum is from the iac 60 dollars and replace it.

Reply to
ob1