Need buffing info

I scratched up my 2005 Explorer riding thru the woods. These are MINOR scratches that can be seen only if the light is right, but of course I can see them in my dreams.

I know nothing about buffing. So I tried toothpaste...no significant change. Then I graduated to Comet cleanser...and had some positive results. My question is: what is the right way to go about this? The auto store probably?

TIA, Al in Poughkeepsie

Reply to
Alan E. Seelbach

go to