Rear Turn Signals not working '91 XLT

Need some help with this. Read thru most previous postings and haven't found an answer. First my REAR right and then the REAR left turn signals failed. (fronts come on and do flash). Emerg. flashers out too.(rear only) Fuse is ok. Replaced flasher and still not working. Brake lights out. Parking/tail lights ok. . Turn signal bulb filaments (2 each) are intact visually. Back-up lights work ok. I have the trailer towing package, and hear a flasher unit cycling on and off above the jack. What's the next things I should do?

Reply to
Don

I have the 92 electrical trouble shooting manual. If changing the bulbs doesn't solve the problem and you are up to troubleshooting the circuit, send me a note at cbress at comcast dot net and I will email pix of the circuit diagrams. Replying to addy on newsgroup posting will get you nowhere

Charlie

Reply to
Charlie Bress