Turn signals not working

All 4 of my turn signals are not working

The headlights is working and the 4 turn signal lights is on but not flashing and the hazard lights is working. Advice on which wire should I twit?

Also the check engine warning light was on but off (when it is cold overnight it is off but on when it is hot outside (Northern VA) Just did an oil change almost 93000 miles now.

Thanks Mike Jeep 2000 cherokee

Reply to
Mike

blinker is low on fluid.

. . .

That or the blinker module has died. Hazard uses a separate module. Not sure where yours is, but in most it's under the dash by the fuse panel. Both the haz and blinker modules are in the same area. They look like shiny metal cans about the size of a 1" stack of quarters.

Reply to
DougW

ROFL!

noneofyourbusiness