spark plug wire connection order V6 SOHC?

Can someone please confirm for me the proper connection order of the spark plug wires to the coil pack on a '97 SOHC V6? I'm having running trouble after changing out the upper/lower intake gaskets. Forgot to mention in an earlier post that at the same time I also changed four of the six spark plugs and wires.....one at a time I thought, but I'd love for the explanation to be a simple misrouted wire!!

Bob

Reply to
Robert Kuimelis

On the right hand (passengers) side of the coil, front to back the wires are 1, 2, 3.. left (drivers) side front to rear are 6, 5, 4

Reply to
Jim Warman