Tire sizes on stock 1994 rims?

Hello everyone,

Just wondering if someone can provide recommendations on what tire sizes would fit on the stock 1994 Explorer (limited) rims.

I would actually appreciate it if someone can tell me the correct width of the rims!

I'm not looking to put super-swampers on...but something wider would be nice.

Thanks for the advice.

Chris

Reply to
Chris
31x10.50s will fit nicely.

SMC

Reply to
MOTO

I believe the rims for the limited in were only 15" x 6.5".

Reply to
Xx