Subject Author Posted Replies

600 Horsepower Viper - Corvette threat???
To see the link go to on Classic and Collector CarsBill
1
1

Ford Focus
Hi Ford Focus lovers =) The new Ford Focus website is online! It was launched yesterday so there's still some tune up do to, but I feel that it was the time to spread the news to the Focus community!...

Ford Ranger Plant Blues
The 925 workers who assemble the Ford Ranger pickup truck are set to get an extra year on the job. this true? I wish they'd just cut the leash on that POS. Why drag it out... cut the cord, be done...
7
7

1996 Taurus, Steel brake lines?
While getting ready to put new brake pads on my daughters 1996 Taurus, I discovered the steel brake lines have rusted through and are leaking. I jacked up the car and removed the rusted lines, then...
12
12

1994 TBird interior question
I've got a 1994 TBird that I'm trying to nurse from year to year ... On the drivers door panel, there is a plastic sub-panel with window controls and door handle. Just behind that is a decorative...
2
2

96 Taurus automatic takes off on it's own?
We bought our daughter a 1996 Ford Taurus last year, which is in fairly decent shape, but one thing has bugged me since we bought it. Just releasing the brake pedal will cause the car to accelerate...
1
1

Transit Connect towbar
Hi all I have just fitted a tow bar to my Transit connect van i have run the electric up to the the nearside light cluster but have no idea what wires to connect to. Dose any one know ? do i have to...
1
1

'03 Explorer Transmission shifting problem
Hi all. I have a 2003 4.6L V8 Explorer. Recently, the shifter on the steering column gets stuck when putting the vehicle in park. It always sticks between the "R" and the "P". A simple jiggle of the...

a question for Jim Warman.
hi Jim. i just bought an 02 diesel superduty, and it has the parking aid system . is there a way to test the system without buying a WDS 418-F224 diagnostic tool as described in the service CD?? the...
4
4

Ford KA Erratic idleing
Hi,I have a 1998 Ford KA 1.3 that has delveloped a idleing problem, when I pull up at traffic lights ect the engine is raceing for a few moments then it will settle down and idle ok, I set off again...

Ford KA Erratic idleing
Hi,I have a 1998 Ford KA 1.3 that has delveloped a idleing problem, when I pull up at traffic lights ect the engine is raceing for a few moments then it will settle down and idle ok, I set off again...

Mysterious Drop In Gas Mileage
A friend of mine had some work done on his 1989 Ford Bronco in August, and the gas mileage plummeted. On his behalf, I'm asking for advice on what to do about it. Here is the information he gave me......
11
11

Escape/Explorer Fog Light Replacement
I have a 2005 Escape and a 2005 Explorer. On both cars, the left fog light lens is broken. The manual says to have dealer replace them. Does anyone know if it can be done without bringing it to the...
1
1

2008 Fusion Traction Control
I just picked up a new Fusion SE with the all wheel drive. I was wondering what the Traction control is supposed to do and how that interacts with the AWD. There is also a button to turn off the...
3
3

Losing Radiator fluid in 2002 Taurus
I have a 2002 Ford Taurus with V6. My radiator fluid keeps going low after I drive the car. When my Radiator fluid is filled up I get heat from my Heater. I checked under Passenger dashboard area,...
5
5