1979 Ford Ltd. -> How do you change the windshield wipers??

I have a 1979 Ford Ltd., and it badly needs windshield wipers (which I have) but I don't sure how to change them? I've done a quick check on google, but i didn't find anything... any help or suggestions where to
find out??
TIA
lilmissgiggles

neighbor, co-worker is your best bet.
Here's autozone's encyclopedia:
http://tinyurl.com/dz23l
It's hard enough to explain it when it's right in front of you. :)
--
Yeh, I'm a Krusty old Geezer, staving off dementia here..DEAL with it!

Thanks for the link, i'll check it out!!
lilmissgiggles
"lilmissgiggles" wrote:
1979 Ford Ltd., badly needs windshield wipers (which I have) but I'm not sure how to change them... any suggestions ?? __________________________________________________
Ask a friend. There are several different wiper attachment methods, all of them simple after someone shows you.
Next time you buy wipers, tell the clerk you don't know how to install them. Quite often the clerk will take the wipers out and install them for you, happy to demonstrate skill and to promote customer satisfaction.
Good luck.
Rodan.
The clerk spent half an hour trying to figure out what wipers to get, so I wasn't even going to think about asking for help to install them.
The car is older than myself and all my friends, so they're not much of a help. I've changed windshield wipers before (this is actually my bf's car), but on this car they're difficult to get to.
Thanks for your help though!!

turn on the key run wipers up the windshield then shut off key. easy to work on now. KB
--
ThunderSnake #9 Warn once, shoot twice
460 in the pkup, 460 on the stand for another pkup