Where to put Blind Spot Mirrors on E150

We have a Ford E150 at work that I drive on a regular basis. I know most of the blind spot can be eliminated by adjusting the mirrors properly but it won't work for this one. There is a partition behind the front seats with only a small window at the top. I cannot see out the right side rear window (on the rear door) at all. Right now I have a wedge mirror mounted on the lower inside corner of each mirror but the passenger side one is not large enough. I am considering 2" or even

3" mirrors that stick on but where? I usually see them on the outside lower corners but that blocks the view of the next lane in the main mirror, doesn't it? Anyone else deal with this? Customized van owners?

Chris

Reply to
chris1379

I suggest a secondary convex mirror attached to the main mirror bracket.

"chris1379" wrote:

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic