1984 Ford E 350 7.5 460 Motorhome

I have 2 problems I need help with.
Problem #1:
Engine idels very rough, and runs rough until it gets to 50mph, then smooths out. Was told from one mechanic, I have bad exhaust valves.
Is that right?
Problem #2:
Water leaking in cab on passenger side. Cleaned out entire drain tube (inside and out),and still leaking. Looks like the blower fan is picking up water, and throwing it. Was told I need to replace drain tube, because its causing negative pressure.
Please help!!!!

the motor part is likely a leaking intake manifold gasket. they used a sandwitch design that is common to that problem. Do a compression test to rule out the valves. KB
--
Thunder Snake #9
"Protect" your rights or "lose" them.