1986 f-150 METRIC AOD TRANNY

I HAVE HAD THIS TRANNY REPLACED AND NOW THE FRONT PUMP SEAL IS LEAKING. I PUT A NEW ONE IN WHEN I REPLACED THE TRANNY WHY IS THIS DOIN THIS
THANKS FREDRICK

SURE IT WASN'T DAMAGED WHEN INSTALLING IT? SURE THE DRAIN PLUG IN THE CONVERTER IS TIGHT AND NOT LEAKING.
C8OE
I'LL ASSUME IT'S A BONE-YARD TRANSMISSION, BECAUSE WHY WOULD YOU PUT A SEAL ON A FRESHLY REBUILT UNIT. MAYBE YOU PUT IT IN WRONG? MAYBE YOU DID NOT CHECK THE CONVERTER FOR DAMAGE ON THE SHAFT END. MAYBE THE CONVERTER IS LEAKING AT THE WELD. MAYBE THE CONVERTER DRAIN PLUG IF IT HAS ONE IS LEAKING. MAYBE THE BUSHING BEHIND THE SEAL IS WORN OUT. MAYBE IT'S NOT THE CONVERTER SEAL BUT THE PUMP SEAL AND GASKET, AND YOU MISSED DIAGNOSED IT. MAYBE THE FLUID IS OLD AND CRAPPY SO THE SEALS DO NOT HAVE THE CORRECT CONDITIONERS THEY NEED TO STAY PLIABLE SO THE SEALS CAN ACTUALLY SEAL, IT'S A FAIR ASSUMPTION THAT THE TRANSMISSION HAS OTHER LEAKS.