1989 mercury topaz throttle cable.

My throttle cable is broke and this part is obsolete. Not available from local FLAPS or Ford. Summit Racing and Jegs has a 24 inch universal, but the ends are different than what is on my car. I don't think what they offer will work.

Any help locating this part appreciated.

Thanks

Rich

Reply to
Rich

I just parted out an 89 Topaz... Throttle cable was good, If you hurry you MAY be able to get it before it goes to crusher... It went to Hardy's auto recycling, Bernhards Bay, NY, Their Phone # is 315-675-3006

I don't know if they mail order but it couldn't hurt to try... Hope this helps...

snipped-for-privacy@peoplepc.com (Rich) wrote in news:643105d2.0404191604.36734e65 @posting.google.com:

Reply to
Wolf