1987 Ford F-150

My truck was shaking something awful at idle, so I gave it a tune-up and it's still shaking, now it will crank up for about thirty seconds and die? It seems like its not getting any gas? PLEASE HELP!

Sounds like a "tune-down" to me
If you think its not getting any gas I would would start with checking that.....