1987 F 150 Wiring

The power windows on my truck have stopped working. I need a good wiring diagram or the location of the relay. Does anyone know where I can find this or can help me locate this relay?

Scott snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com

Reply to
Scott

Hello,

You might try:

They have manuals for just about every vehicle.

ChiefDnd

Reply to
ChiefDnd

Try getting a Haynes manual for it from your auto parts store or walmart. The prints in those are usuall pretty accurate, with only a few minor discrepencies. Also, my 89 F150 has no window relay, just power, switches and motors. Trust me on this, I have had the passenger side apart several times in the past few months because the motor keeps getting stuck with the window down. And I have to do it yet again on my next day off. All I do is take the motor off, run it for a few seconds in either direction, and put it back in. And viola, all is back to normal for a while. BTW, to get the moro off, I had to drill a couple of holes in the door panel big enough to get a 5/16" socket thru. Peace...

Reply to
Eric