2000 taurus coolant res.

hello i have a 2000 se and i had a pretty good leak from near the coolant res. no coolant on the hose.but under the res i saw coolant drippage. i pulled it out and notice stress fracture type of lines in the plastic on
the bottom. has anybody had similar problems? if so is there a fix short of replacing the res? TIA Matt
do it right and replace it.

Hey buddy had the same problem with my 2k taurus had to replace the tank it's easy to take out I don't know were you're located but in the Chi it cost about $100 and you could possibly put it in you're self. Good Luck!