2002 Explorer Display code

Help, I have a 2002 Explorer and instead of displaying the temp it displays "zone 8". Can someone tell me how to get the temp display back?

Don't work on a lot of little guys. Somehow you have asked the display to show your magnetic corrrection zone for the compass. Owners manual should have the instructions you need.

displays