2002 Taurus Burning Smell

Got a 2002 Taurus, sometimes it has a hot burning smell inside. It's intermittent. Are there any known issues, or could it be ick burning off the exhaust?

--

Tom Line
tlineN0 snipped-for-privacy@iglou.com

Had the same thing with our 2003, ford having problem with oil filters not tight enough. I'm keeping an eye on it still.