'97 Contour, Coolant light on at all times

Hello all,

I have a problem with my coolant light on in the console. The fluid level is ok, i have even over filled the tank to see if this would turn it off, as i have read this before from other contour owns. But this doesn't work either. I bought a new sensor and installed it too, no luck. Did I get the wrong sensor ? Bought it at Ford, connects to the front-mid side of the cooland tank. Is this the right sensor and/or is there anything else I can do.

Thanks for any info. Looking at this light is driving me crazy.

Dale.

Reply to
Dale

go to

and ask the same question and you will get the correct answer.. i only had to go with a slight overfill to get mine to go out

Reply to
jim