2002 Taurus transmission fluid change - how much?

I'm doing my first transmission filter and fluid change. How much fluid will I need to refil after changing?
Thanks, Doug W.

Doug,
You can call your local autozone store or Napa and they should be able to tell, you, I would think a filter change on that car should take like 5 quarts of fluid.
Abomb69

A Frazier wrote:

Advance Auto had the complete fill of 12.3 quarts but no amount for just a filter change.
Thanks, Doug W.