2004 Econoline 5.4 van Which is the right side oxygen sensor?

2004 Econoline 5.4L van Which is the right side oxygen sensor?
Is it the passenger side or is it looking at the van from the front which would make it the drivers side?

steve wrote:

Vehicle component location references are from the driver's point-of-view.
Sharon, what does that mean? Drivers side or passenger side?

Vehicle components are always from the point of view of someone standing behind the vehicle (the passenger behind the drive would be at the driver's right when she turns around - a bit confusing - thinking in terms from behind the vehicle always works).
The right side oxygen sensor is on the passenger side.
Jeff

That depends where you are. In North America it is the passenger, or curb side. In the UK it is the driver's side.(but I don't think the Econoline is sold there, they have the transit?)

clare at snyder.on.ca wrote:

Uhhhmm, that would also be the right side from the drivers perspective. The "right" side is always "right" from the drivers perspective. I've always wondered about this, because most "drivers" don't have a clue as to what is happening under the hood or below. The folks that DO know, are looking at a 180 degree different perspective from the driver and have to do the contortions to figure out what the "driver" is talking about.
On Thu, 01 Feb 2007 01:09:42 -0500, Tom Adkins

And I thought I wasn't getting enough sleep!
Lugnut