removing blend air door on 1993 e150 econoline van

where is the door located and how do you get at it to remove and replace?

Reply to
lotadale

it's in the evaporator case. Recycle the refrigerant. Remove the dash. Remove the evaporator case. Maybe just the cable broke?

GW

Reply to
Geoff Welsh

What do I have to do to take out the dash and will that allow me to see if the cable you speak of is broke. Where can I learn how to do the thing you mention, I'd appreciate your help! thanks

Reply to
lotadale

where can you learn? In the van.

if you can't figure it out by looking at it....on something that old I'd be looking for a shop manual on eBay,

GW

Reply to
Geoff Welsh