2005 f150 flareside & rack pockets

Hi all: I was looking for info or anyone with experience in removing the plastic bed siderail caps on the flareside bed. The side rails do not have removable plates where pockets would be to connect a rack. I do not see fasteners on rails and I do want to reinstall the rails after I locate pockets for brackets. Any ideas please? Thanks, Ed

Reply to
Adelphia