2005 Full Crew Cab, 5' 6" Bed: Does It Have Stake Pockets?

I just pulled a bed cap off of this vehicle expecting to see little patterns on the plastic rail caps indicating location of stake pockets.

But Nada:

Am I SOL? Or might there be pockets hiding under there?

Took it to a Ford shop and they thought not - but cautioned there was about 50/50 chance of breaking a clip if I tried to pry the covers off.

Reply to
(PeteCresswell)

Per (PeteCresswell):

Oops.... I *really* have to work on Googling a little before trashing up an NG....

(PeteCresswell)