88 Tempo CD Player Wire Diagram

Hi, Im looking for a Wire Diagram so I can install my new CD Player,but the wires are different from the wires that came with the cd player, If anyone has
done this before PLZ Help..
Thanks!!!!
First off Buy the stereo from www.Bought4Less.com
But since you didn't I will still save your ass. Go to a car stereo store (NOT a walmart or bestbuy or circuit city) maybe a Radio Shack and buy a Metra 70-1770 wire harness adapter. It will cost you $10 Wire it to your new stereo, which isn't a good stereo because you didn't buy it from me,, But, wire it together, the wires SHOULD be color for color if its a reputible stereo. Then PLUG it in to your furd.