89 Cougar radio

How do u remove the radio on the Cougar. I removed the two screws by the top of the dashboard but I can't seem to figure out to get the rest of the trim off.

Also, does anyone know if the bumper from an 89-90 Supercoupe will fit the Cougar?? Thanks.

Reply to
T. McRae

buy a new stereo at

then look at their help/how to section and hfollow the link in the install doctor to your type car. It even has pictures.

Reply to
Im Right

Reply to
Masterson