89 Cougar radio

How do u remove the radio on the Cougar. I removed the two screws by the top of the dashboard but I can't seem to figure out to get the rest of the trim off.
Also, does anyone know if the bumper from an 89-90 Supercoupe will fit the Cougar?? Thanks.
buy a new stereo at www.bought4less.com then look at their help/how to section and hfollow the link in the install doctor to your type car. It even has pictures.
: How do u remove the radio on the Cougar. I removed the two screws by : the top of the dashboard but I can't seem to figure out to get the : rest of the trim off. : : Also, does anyone know if the bumper from an 89-90 Supercoupe will fit : the Cougar?? Thanks.

Does your radio have two holes on each side of it?