90 Mustang 2.3 head bolt socket size

I just managed to get to the final stage of removing the head from my 1990 Mustang 2.3 only to find I did not have a socket to fit. Before I guess on
size to buy I was hoping someone might know the proper type and size of socket to use.
Thanks

IF it is the same as the older ones it is a 12mm 12point socket. KB
--
ThunderSnake #9 Warn once, shoot twice
460 in the pkup, 460 on the stand for another pkup