95 escort wipers aren't working...ideas?

The wipers on my wifes '95 ford escort stoped working... I've changed the fuse...nothing....I cannot see any of the wiring, so I'm out of options... any ideas?

Can you hear the wiper motor turning?

--

Stoatgobbler

This mime of mortal life, in which we are aportioned roles we misinterpret.