95 Ford F150 4x4

We looked with the intent to buy at a 95 Ford F150 XLT 4X4 with a 302 V8. We are planning to buy the truck, the only thing I noticed was a skip at low
RPMs. We can take it to a mechinic for this. Is there anything we need to know about this year truck that could cause us problems?
Thabk You in Advance... John
It's an eight year old vehicle, may been in need of a tune up
mike hunt