95' RANGER STARTING PROBLEMS

I HAVE A 95' RANGER(4 CYL. MAN. TRANS)THAT WON'T START. I PUT A NEW BATTERY IN IT AND IT WOULDN'T START SO I TRIED PUSH STARTING IT , THAT DIDN'T WORK,
BUT THEN I TRIED TO START IT WITH THE KEY AGAIN AND IT STARTED. WHEN I SHUT IT OFF IT WOULDN'T START AGAIN. I BOUGHT A NEW STARTER AND A NEW STARTING SOLINOID. ALL IT DOES WHEN U TRY AND START IT IS BUMP THE GEAR OUT IN THE STARTER BUT IT DOESN'T SPIN TO START THE ENGINE. I DON'T KNOW IF THEIR IS A LOOSE WIRE OR WHAT?
THEFIRSTTHINGYOUNEEDTODOISREALIZEPEOPLEWILLHAVETOTRYANDREADTHIS.
You are into some very, very basic stuff here... From your description, it very nearly sounds like a bad ring gear..... But I am left wondering because the things you are doing don't jive with the concern you are describing...

says...

SHOUTING.
--
I. Care
Sorry about the all caps thing. Anyway, I found my problem. It was a bad ground from the battery to the engine block. I went ahead and replaced both positive and negitive conections and everythings great. Thanks anyway to those who responded. Another issue I have is with my 99'dodge ram Quad cab 1500 4x4. I'm on my forth transmission and starting to have issues again. Does anyone else have this problem. Thanks in advance.

alt.autos.dodge.truck
--
I. Care
Yeah, I posted it over there too. thanks.