95 Taurus EEC Relay Fuse Problem

1995 Ford Taurus GL 3.0 V-6
I am having a problem with the EEC Relay Fuse blowing - It is located in the Power Distribution box on the driver's side on the firewall.
The problem (fuse blowing) occurs intermittently, always after the engine reaches operating temperature and usually when the driver hits a bump in the road or makes a sharp turn.
I have recently had the fuel pump replaced and at the same time the ECC Module (located in front of the radiator). My son-in-law replaced the ignition coil and voltage regulator on the alternator while attempting to correct the problem.
The problem with the fuse did not start until the fuel pump was replaced.
Has anyone had this problem or does anyone have any ideas?
Thanks in advance for your help.