97 F150 4.6 won't idle when cold

I have a 97 F150 4.6 it will start right up but will die until I get it warmed up enough to idle. Any suggestions?

I have had the same problem with the Last few Fords I have owned. Starting with the 4.2, 4.6, and now the 6.8 in my newest truck. but it for me it also as to be wet damp out. on here I was told to check the IAC (Idle Air control) but I have not had any problems since I had ask about it a while back. So I guess just talking about it seems to have fixed it.
These folks are great

change your idle air controler.and the cold idle problem will go away